Evaluation board documentation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received an eval kit for the 43907.

The platform is a BCM943907WCD2 (100-129289-0020) and the evaluation board is a BCM943909WCDEVAL-2 (100-128058-0020).  I can't find any documentation on this specific kit.  I've downloaded the latest SDK (3.5.2), and don't see anything in the platforms directory that matches.

Can someone please provide, or point me in the right direction?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The BCM4390X is in pre-release status, so it is not being supported through the community website at this time.

Please reach out to your local Broadcom Sales Person/Distributor and ask them to set you up with a Docsafe account.

Docsafe is where we support early access customers like yourself.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The BCM4390X is in pre-release status, so it is not being supported through the community website at this time.

Please reach out to your local Broadcom Sales Person/Distributor and ask them to set you up with a Docsafe account.

Docsafe is where we support early access customers like yourself.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear mifo,

I just received the eval kit for 43907 today, and I have the same question with wromantic​. Is documents for this kits releaseed now? Could you provide us now?

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes

Per my note above, this product has not been formally released to the broad market, so you will need to work with the group that enabled you regionally/locally and ask them to help with documentation.

0 Likes