Standalone BCM4343W EVB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any standalone board with BCM4343W chip on it, that is a development board with BCM4343W wifi chip with SDIO interface and it should not have controller on it.

We already have a controller board which we want to interface with BCM4343W chip over SDIO interface, so we need a standalone BCM4343W board.

0 Likes
4 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The Linux based Murata​ 1DX Radio Only module may be a fit.

The Freescale/NXP i.MX development platform combinations are listed here:Murata Wi-Fi/Bluetooth for Linux and Android

The CPU manufacture will provide the Linux Kernel, associated device drivers, evaluation platform and all necessary support for the same. This also includes support for Broadcom based firmware used to complete the offering, such as the Bluetooth stack or any corresponding drivers or board support packages and test firmware.

vsubbiahseyhanskerrghouse

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are already in the process of development with murata module on bcm4343W

Can you please suggest standalone module other than murata

0 Likes

hi Raghavendra,

What are your current concerns with the Murata 1DX module?  Please email me directly at skerr@murata.com so I can try and line up support for your region.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am the applications engineer supporting LS Research.  LS Research has a new module that we announced that should be interesting for you.  It is called the Sterling-LWB and uses the BCM4343W chipset.  Here is the product page for your information:Sterling-LWB .  If you are interested in discussing more please click the "Request a Design Consultation" button on our product page for Sterling-LWB.

Sincerely,

Jason