5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2016 5:37 PM by userc_18101

hello_client(server?client?) hello_sensor(server?client?)

SDK:2.2.2

APP:hello_sensor and hello_client

EVB:Tag3 and wiced sense

The server can send the notification to the client in BLE spec.I would like to check the relationship between server and client in hello_client and hello_sensor.

I tested two ways to confirm the client and server.

1.The hello_sensor send notification to the hello_client.

2.The hello_client send notification to the hello_sensor.

I used the original program(hello_sensor and hello_client) in method 1.

I add a service in GATT database of hello_sensor and the notification callback function in the method 2.

PRIMARY_SERVICE_UUID128 (HDLS_client_not, __UUID_client_not),

CHARACTERISTIC_UUID128 (HDLC_client_not_A1UUID,

HDLC_client_not_A1UUID_VALUE,

__UUID_client_not_A1UUID,

LEGATTDB_CHAR_PROP_READ | LEGATTDB_CHAR_PROP_NOTIFY

| LEGATTDB_CHAR_PROP_INDICATE,

LEGATTDB_PERM_READABLE, 11),

0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,

CHAR_DESCRIPTOR_UUID16_WRITABLE (HDLD_client_not_A1UUID_CLIENT_CONFIGURATION,

UUID_DESCRIPTOR_CLIENT_CHARACTERISTIC_CONFIGURATION,

LEGATTDB_PERM_READABLE |

LEGATTDB_PERM_WRITE_REQ

| LEGATTDB_PERM_AUTH_WRITABLE,

2),

BIT16_TO_8(CCC_NOTIFICATION | CCC_INDICATION),     

void hello_sensor_create(void){

leatt_regNotificationCb((LEATT_TRIPLE_PARAM_CB) hello_client_notification_handler);//add notification callback

}

The hello_client will use the timer to send the notification.

void hello_client_fine_timeout(UINT32 count){

char abc[5]={'A','B','C','D','E'};

bleprofile_sendNotification(HDLC_client_not_A1UUID_VALUE, &abc,sizeof(abc));

}

The receiver can receive the notification by transmitter(hello_sensor and hello_client) in method 1 and method 2.

Is the client and server dynamic in hello_sensor or hello_client?

notification or writeReq.

Hello_client   ===>  Hello_sensor   (Hello_client is server, Hello_sensor is client)??

notification or writeReq.

Hello_client  <===  Hello_sensor   (Hello_client is client, Hello_sensor is server)??

If I call the API like bleprofile_sendNotification or bleprofile_sendWriteReq,and it will change the role(server or client) in stack.Is it right?