Are PSoC5, PSoC4 and PSoC Creator ISO 26262 compliance?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YaHa_1342926
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I asked this question before and LePo_1062026​ suggested me "to speak to a Infineon/Cypress representative in your area.".

Unfortunately the Infineon/Cypress representative in my area can not help.

Can anyone advise me about the following?

a) Are PSoC5, PSoC4 and PSoC Creator ISO 26262 compliance?

b) Where can I find the Safety Manual of Cypress products?

Thanks for your advance.

Yacob Hassidim.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hello Yacob,

So far none of the auto PSoC products (including PSoC Creator) were developed according to ISO 26262 process. However, based on the increasing trend on safety requirements in automotive, we are supporting some automotive customers with PSoC 4 for ISO 26262 compliance (ASIL-B) at system level on both hardware and software. This is achieved by us providing sufficient support collaterals that are offered through our sales channel and with an NDA. If you require such assistance from us,  we do that through our local sales representative. I have contacted you privately regarding local rep.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Vasanth

Hi Yacob,

1. No they are not ISO 26262 compliant.
  2. Safety Manual for PSoC products is not a publicly available document today. You may have to get help through the representative in your area.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes

Hello Vasanth,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately the representative in my area can not help.

Can you please refer me to representative in your area?

Sincerely,

Yacob Hassidim.

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hello Yacob,

So far none of the auto PSoC products (including PSoC Creator) were developed according to ISO 26262 process. However, based on the increasing trend on safety requirements in automotive, we are supporting some automotive customers with PSoC 4 for ISO 26262 compliance (ASIL-B) at system level on both hardware and software. This is achieved by us providing sufficient support collaterals that are offered through our sales channel and with an NDA. If you require such assistance from us,  we do that through our local sales representative. I have contacted you privately regarding local rep.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes

Hello Vasanth,

Thank you for your answer.

Can you please tell how is the local representative of Cypress in Israel?

Can you please send me Email: yacobh@zahav.net.il?

I appreciate your support.

Sincerely,

Yacob Hassidim.

0 Likes