What is the most recent version of cyusb3.sys?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KeMi_1494446
Level 1
Level 1

I have 1.2.3.20.  With the last Windows 10 Update 2004 our USB communication has degraded on certain hardware.  Anyone else have similar issues?  If there is a newer version where would I find it?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Please check the Streamer Application from the FX3 SDK which uses CyAPI.lib for cpp and CyUSB.dll for C# and queues up the data transfers depending upon the parameters set in the applications.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

cyusb3 driver version 1.2.3.20 is the latest one.

Can you please let me know the issues you are facing in detail?

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

We have a continuous thread that reads via IOCTL_ADAPT_SEND_NON_EP0_DIRECT overlapped with a 200mS timeout. The device is making ready a new endpoint report every 10mS, in that report we have a clock. At random intervals (computer dependent) we see dropouts that indicate an elapsed time based on the clock in the report between successful reads of over 1 second.

0 Likes

Hello,

Please check the Streamer Application from the FX3 SDK which uses CyAPI.lib for cpp and CyUSB.dll for C# and queues up the data transfers depending upon the parameters set in the applications.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes