3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2020 6:14 PM by ZhengbaoZ_96

CYW4343 Exemple for P2P

sape_4812941

Hi everyone,

I need to transfer large file from an android phone to my module. I would like to use the P2P connection, but I cannot find any example to help me. Do you have any examples or suggestion to accomplish this task. A simple starting point could be verry helpful.

Thanks

• 1. Re: CYW4343 Exemple for P2P
          ZhengbaoZ_96

Hello:

What is the OS that 43438 is working with ?

• 2. Re: CYW4343 Exemple for P2P
            sape_4812941

Hi,

I'm using the Sterling-EWB from Laird (STM32F412 Cortex M4) with Android 8 phone but should not depend on the phone. I try the console app P2P function yesterday and manage to connect the phone. Now I need to create my own project. Once I manage the connection, I have no clue on wich protocole to use for transfering the data. Any help would be appreciate. 

• 3. Re: CYW4343 Exemple for P2P
              ZhengbaoZ_96

Hello:

From my thinking , the P2P function are divided into three steps:

1.  P2P connection create ,  Wiced should support well already .

2.  create TCP or UDP socket based on WICED_P2P_Interface , which is used on file transfer.

I can't find memo or code example , so no experience on it .

3.  compatible with other P2P devices like Android phone, Windows.

We should already support TCP socket built up with WICED_STA, WICED AP interface,  not sure if P2P interface can work well because

no experience can be referenced.