DVK Only for CY8CKIT-050 is not available to download on website

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PaFi_4802396
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked First like given

Currently while trying to download the DVK Only for kit CY8CKIT-050 it appeared that website does nothing.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Aashita,

The reason I asked about the Chrome Browser is that many of your download links on the Cypress site do not work with the current Chrome Browser.  I have to copy the link then insert the link into the Windows Address field.  Then it will download.

If I open an Chrome browser window in incognito mode it works.

See link: Unable to Download Modustoolbox 2.2

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

pafi,

Are you using Chrome Browser?

Len

Len
0 Likes
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi pafi_4802396​,

Can you please elaborate what exactly are you trying to download or is it, are you trying to order CY8CKIT-050 PSoC 5LP development kit from Cypress Website? I am using Google Chrome (version 86.0.4240.111) as Web Browser.

Also, Have you checked the below two links?

For CY8CKIT-050 development kit files : https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-050-psoc-5lp-development-kit

For CY8CKIT-050 Ordering from Cypress : https://www.cypress.com/search/parts/CY8CKIT-050

Please let us know if this meets your expectations.

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes

Aashita,

The reason I asked about the Chrome Browser is that many of your download links on the Cypress site do not work with the current Chrome Browser.  I have to copy the link then insert the link into the Windows Address field.  Then it will download.

If I open an Chrome browser window in incognito mode it works.

See link: Unable to Download Modustoolbox 2.2

Len

Len
0 Likes

Hello AashitaR_11, thanks a lot for a quick reply!

I am using chrome browser Version 86.0.4240.111

I already have the development kit and am trying to download from this link :https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-050-psoc-5lp-development-kit under the section "related files" this DVK: ```CY8CKIT-050 PSoC 5LP DVK Only (Kit Design Files, Documentation, Examples) ``` .

As of now (29.10.2020) I am still unsuccessful.

LePo_1062026​ Thanks a lot for your input, downloading via Incognito mode didn't work for me. However EDGE browser seemed to work! Thanks for a solution!

I still think that it is a problem (especially if it was known before), since around 65% internet users (according to StatCounter) are using Chrome.

0 Likes

Hi,

PaFi_4802396​, Glad that using a different browser worked for you. However, you can check this community thread as well - Re: psoc cerator download link not working .

LePo_1062026​, Thank you for your input. I went through the link provided by you. As already stated, the reason for this issue is unknown. Copying and pasting the download link in a new chrome tab may work in some case. Also, updating google chrome to the latest version will help.

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes