Please find the attached project. This supports HSSP for CY7C64315. AN59389 was modified to support HSSP for enCore V devices.
Following are a few points to note about the project:
1. The project writes 0xB9 to the entire flash and sets flash security to "U" for all blocks.
2. Table below shows the connections between Host and target
SIGNAL HOST TARGET
SDATA P1.2 P1.0
SCLK P1.3 P1.1
XRES P0.0 XRES
PWR P0.1 Vdd
TP P0.7 n/a
3. Right now "powercycle" mode of programming is enabled. Uncomment the #define on line61 in issp_directives.h to use "Reset Mode".
4. The project is developed for CY8C29866-24AXI.
5. The LCD can be connected to Port2 to see the status of programming (displayed on line0) and read SiliconID(displayed on line1). Refer LCD user module datasheet for LCD connections.
6. Erase EncoreV flash using "PSoC Programmer software". Then program EncoreV using HSSP. Use PSoC Programmer to read EncoreV again to verify if the flash was actually written.
AN59389_Modified_for_EncoreV.rar 315.8 K
Thank you Hemanth.