wiced_bt_mesh_model_level_client_set() expects the third parameter in wiced_bt_mesh_level_set_level_t structure format. You cannot customize it since the definition is located inside the model library.
* \brief The application can call this function to send Set Level client message. The function parameters doe not contain any information on where and how the
* message has not be sent because configuration has been done by the Confoguration client.
* This function will likely be used in the controlling application
* where application remembers the target Level state. If application does not remember the target state, the send_delta is more appropriate.
* @param element_idx Device element to where model is used
* @param is_final WICED_TRUE, if this is a final set command. WICED_FALSE if application expects more commands to come.
* @param p_data Pointer to the data with current level and transition time
* @return WICED_BT_SUCCESS if message has been queued for transmission.
wiced_result_t wiced_bt_mesh_model_level_client_set(uint8_t element_idx, wiced_bool_t is_final, wiced_bt_mesh_level_set_level_t *p_data);
If you would like to create a custom model, you can use vendor_specific_app, and add your own logic on top of it.
Please refer below two applications.
mtb-example-btsdk-mesh-snip-perf-testing app shows how to transfer adv tx power.
- mtb-examples-CYW920820EVB-02-btsdk-mesh-snip/mesh-snip/mesh_vendor_specific_app at master · cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-e…