Unable to import a project in Eclipse

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaHu_3990721
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted

Hi all,

I'm following Getting started with the Cypress CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W kit - FreeRTOS to import a PSoC 64 project into ModusToolBox IDE.

However, IDE always reports a following error when I try to finish the import:

mtb-err.png

It is also reported that some parts of that project already exist and therefore cannot be imported. But I'm sure that I have cleaned up the workspace.

Therefore I cannot import all the files included in that project.

I met the same issue on both 2.1 and 2.2. The same issue also occurs in both Windows and Ubuntu.

May I know how to solve this issue? Any additional configuration should be taken care of?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi dahu_3990721​,

Can you please confirm that you cloned amazon-freertos from here - GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/amazon-freertos: IoT operating system for microcontrollers.

Also, can you please let me know the workspace directory where you have created ModusToolbox Workspace? I cloned amazon-freertos into a new folder, created another folder for ModusToolbox workspace, and followed the steps mentioned in the link you provided and I was able to import the project successfully.

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi dahu_3990721​,

Can you please confirm that you cloned amazon-freertos from here - GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/amazon-freertos: IoT operating system for microcontrollers.

Also, can you please let me know the workspace directory where you have created ModusToolbox Workspace? I cloned amazon-freertos into a new folder, created another folder for ModusToolbox workspace, and followed the steps mentioned in the link you provided and I was able to import the project successfully.

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

Hi Rakshith,

Thanks for the reply. I previously downloaded the original amazon-freertos.

Following your suggestion, I switched to the one on Cypress repo and successfully imported the whole project.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Hu Ziji

0 Likes

Hi Hu Ziji,

Glad your issue is resolved

Thank you for providing an update on this thread!

Best Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes