Bluetooth qualification for HF/HS Audio Gateway

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KoFo_4760836
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

We use CYBT-353027-02 module and Cypress SDK 6.4 in order to create a product that acts as HF Audio Gateway and HS Audio Gateway. Is there any pre-qualified design available from Cypress for such a product? I found 117586 "WICED Audio Profile Package" (Profile Subsystem), but it seems to only support HF and HS as headset, not as Audio Gateway.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Apologies for the confusion, yes you can use 117586. Note that it doesn't contain AG profile. HSP and HFP are certified.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi KoFo_4760836​,

I didn't understand your question clearly. You are looking for a separate QDID for Audio Gateway profile?

0 Likes

Hi SheetalJ_96​,

I'm looking for any QDID for HS and HF Audio Gateway profiles that I can use. As far as I can see, 117586 does not contain Audio Gateway profiles.

0 Likes

We do not have the QDIDs for the audio profiles. Customer will have to certify them by yourself.

FYI: [CYBT-343026-01] About profiles

Do you mean we cannot use 117586?

0 Likes

Apologies for the confusion, yes you can use 117586. Note that it doesn't contain AG profile. HSP and HFP are certified.

Thank you for the clarification. Just to make sure I didn't miss anything: our product is based on SDK 6.4, can we refer to QDID 137661 or QDID 112167? They both do have HF AG and HS AG, but they seem to be related to some other Cypress software.

0 Likes

If you see the description of QDID 137661 or QDID 112167, they are specifically for the Bluetooth communication software for mobile. For WICED, you can't use these QDIDs.

0 Likes