4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2020 9:30 PM by RaSa_4767806

GPIO Code is Not working on CYBT-423028_EVAL

RaSa_4767806

Hi,

I am using CYBT-423028_EVAL development Board. As just to make Evaluation board alive, tried downloading snip.hal.gpio code, which is not working on the CYBT-423028_EVAL, to download and check the code functionality followed the following procedure:

1. For this WICED-Studio-6.4.0.61 is used.

2. created the new custom project for gpio. To create new project followed the steps mentioned in 002-23400_AN223400_Getting_Started_with_EZ-BT_WICED_Modules

New Project.PNG

I have simply copied the file from example gpio project to new project. (As shown in image above).

3. Created the a make target as shown in image below for new project and for respected platform. I can see compilation is getting successful and getting downloaded to board also successful.

Make_Target.PNG

4. I think for this no need to add platform file as it already added with this version of WICED Studio.

Once application is downloaded to board I don't see LED blinking or button is working.

Is there anything that I am missing to make it working ?

And how to recover the example project, as by mistake I have deleted some files of another project ?