Please let me know the following details to understand the problem better:
1. Which firmware are you trying to debug? Is it an SDK example or your own custom project?
2. Are you making use of a custom board using FX3 or the Superspeed Explorer Kit or any other Reference Design Kits?
3. Please let me know if you are trying to debug with OpenOCD or using Zegger J-Link.
4. Did you go through the section 3 of EzUsbSuite_UG.pdf that comes along with FX3 SDK which describes in detail about JTAG debugging of FX3 projects? The document can be found in the following location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\doc\firmware
Note: The path mentioned above depends on the installation directory of FX3 SDK.
1. FX3 Superspeed Explorer Kit, both example firmware and own custom project. Initially start with example SDK firmware -bulkloopauto.
2. FX3 Superspeed Explorer Kit.
3. I followed EzUsbSuite_UG.pdf, I tried to debug with OpenOCD and Segger J-Link.
4. Yes, I went through the section 3 of EzUsbSuite_UG.pdf, upto step 7, I didn't get popup window, I got bellow error.
Thanks & Regards,