Differences between Denebola kits

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_4665121
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,
As I managed to get streaming working on Denebola kits we went further into developing our solution (there is coax ser-des between sensor and CX3). Two of the boards are working as expected (we still have issues with SerDes but they were expected and will be fixed in near future). Because we had to strenghen our numbers we ordered three more boards - and no MIPI lock condition on receiver is seen despite using same firmware and same custom extension board. Have anyone experienced similar behavior?

0 Likes
5 Replies
YashwantK_46
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 50 likes received

Hello,

Can you please elaborate more on the issue that you are facing, for me to better understand it?

Can you please elaborate on how you verified this, "no MIPI lock condition on receiver"?

Regards,

Yashwant

0 Likes

with firmware tested on two first boards (frame size is consistent, just not all frames are received by deserialiser IC - we are narrowing it down) next three See3CAM_CX3RDK are receiving frames with improper size and resulting framerate is equal zero. I need to pinpoint it, but I will need assistance.
Our custom shield is using 1.8V and 5V from RDK's base board and voltages are present.

0 Likes

Hi,

Can you please share the UART debug logs in both the cases, working and non-working boards to understand the issue better?

"next three See3CAM_CX3RDK are receiving frames with improper size and resulting framerate is equal zero."
=> Is the improper size being transmitted from the sensor side or is it being received improper by CX3 and transferred to host incorrectly?

Also, can you share Wireshark traces for both the cases to understand the issue better?

Regards,Yashwant

0 Likes

Hello,
I will reply to this question in a week, I am away from laboratory so no testing can be performed atm

0 Likes

Hello,

Can you please update the previously requested information?

Regards,
Yashwant

0 Likes