I would like to know how to integrate STM32H743 SDIO in WICKED SDK?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaSa_3707291
Level 1
Level 1
First like given Welcome!

Is There any tutorial explaining to do that?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

MaSa_3707291 although there is no specific guide STM32H743, we have a guide which can be used. STM32F469 porting in WICED you can use this as a guide to port to the required processor.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

MaSa_3707291 although there is no specific guide STM32H743, we have a guide which can be used. STM32F469 porting in WICED you can use this as a guide to port to the required processor.

0 Likes

MuraliR_36

I have another question. after porting the STM32H743 in WICED. Is it possible to use the WICED SDK then in the STM32Cube IDE?

0 Likes

MaSa_3707291 It should be possible. But if you are getting started with the porting task, why don't you have a look at GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/wifi-host-driver: Embedded Wi-Fi Host Driver that provides a set of ... which is an improved version of the existing WWD in the WICED-SDK and should be easier to port.

0 Likes

MuraliR_36

Hi,

I managed to  port WICED SDK into the STM32CUBE IDE but i have problem that some times the SDIO communication Fail especially in the host_platform_sdio_enumerate() function exactly at CMD3. when this function succeed the entire initialization work correct . it fail at host_sdio_transfer function and i get WWD_SDIO_RETRIES_EXCEEDED.

Do you have any recommendation for the SDIO implemnetation on the STM32?

Best Regards

Mahmoud

0 Likes