Attached is the first version of my review.
And during this session, I noticed a couple of things
(1) The machine translated word document was using the font "SimSum" which is a Chinese font
and it causes some/many corrupted looking letters in Japanese language.
So please avoid using "SimSum" for a translation targeting Japanese.
To be safe, I would suggest "MS 明朝" or "MS ゴシック".
(2) The original AN contained a wrong section from section 3 in the middle of the section 2.
Even the AN210985 I downloaded in this few days still has the problem.
This is confusing for a reader, I would ask to delete wrong (strayed) part of section 3 in the section 2.
002-10985_0D_S_moto.docx 3.0 MB
Thanks for your review.
I will pass this work to internal team with your comment.
Please wait to get review result, I will get back to you.
Thanks for your work.
Your work is reviwed completed.
Attached is updated version from Techpub.
You will received score based on your work, I will get back to you - after I complete score.
Thanks for your work on Community.
AN210985.pdf 1,013.5 K