Building up of peripheral driver for STM32F4 series

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KaHi_4747291
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I wanted to use some of the peripherals which are under the wiced.platform.MCU.STM32F4xx.peripherals.libraries.src like

stm32f4xx_ltdc.c

stm32f4xx_i2c.c

The platform is : CYW94343WWCD1_EVB-FreeRTOS-LwIP

If I use the following command for making target:

snip.bluetooth.ble_hello_sensor-CYW94343WWCD1_EVB-FreeRTOS-LwIP

Are the peripherals driver getting build?

If not which command I need to set to ensure the peripheral drivers are getting build

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

KaHi_4747291 You can check if a peripheral or any other driver/peripheral is built or not by checking the respective application in the build directory. In this case, if you want the /43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/peripherals/libraries/src/stm32f4xx_ltdc.c to get compiled you need to enable the ltdc clock as mentioned in the comments at the beginning of the file.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

KaHi_4747291 You can check if a peripheral or any other driver/peripheral is built or not by checking the respective application in the build directory. In this case, if you want the /43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/peripherals/libraries/src/stm32f4xx_ltdc.c to get compiled you need to enable the ltdc clock as mentioned in the comments at the beginning of the file.