1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 13, 2020 3:17 AM by ShifangZ_26

pft.m007 the selected device for the bootloadable projects must match, but don't. Bootloader is targeting CYPD3175 and bootloadable is targeting CYPD3171

chch_3621411

i started a bproject FW_CAR_SDK3_3 as all projects files was protected and i couldn't edit any line of code i had to "save projects as" in new directory so there was not bootloader in the workspace i had to copy "cc_sink_boot" and "cc_src_boot" from different project. i change device in all project from CYPD3175 to CYPD3171 but i boot the project i have this error that pft.m007 the selected device for the bootloadable projects must match, but don't. Bootloader is targeting CYPD3175 and bootloadable is targeting CYPD3171

i tried to solve since last week but with no succees.

please can sombody give me some hint

• 1. Re: pft.m007 the selected device for the bootloadable projects must match, but don't. Bootloader is targeting CYPD3175 and bootloadable is targeting CYPD3171
          ShifangZ_26

Hi ,

1. If the project FW_CAR_SDK3_3 on your hands is read only status, you could select the folder and right click to select Properties. And make sure Read-only is not selected (the folder is read-only by default.) and set as Apply. The project could edit with PSoC Creator.

2. For CYPD3171 bootloader file, there are two ways can over come this:

One way: Copy CYPD3171 bootloader project from the SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx Power SDK\CCGx\Firmware\projects\CYPD3171-24LQXQ_pb\CYPD3171-24LQXQ_pb.cydsn\cc_sink_boot.cydsn)  to your project directly and build the elf/hex files for your project. And update the Dependencies of Bootloadable. Refer below screen shot.

Other way: Select the CYPD3175 bootloader project you have, right click and Device select to CYPD3171-24LQXQ. And update the Dependencies of Bootloadable.

Best Regards,

Lisa