exemple code for this reference design ACT2861-201-REF03

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chch_3621411
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

Hello everyone i made PCB design based on the reference design PB-811 and CCG3PA Car Charger Reference Design using Southchip i changed CYD1775 of car charger to CYD1771 so it will work as power bank i connected both CCG3PA with I2C as the design of this  reference design ACT2861-201-REF03 but the problem is the exemple code in PSOC creator is based on PMW between CCG3PA and BUCK/BOOST and not on  I2C as on both reference design.

can i please have the code exemple of https://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/ez-pd-ccg3pa-usb-cpps-power-bank-solution-us...

so i can start with ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi ,

Please kindly start to contact with local Cypress FAE with get firmware project of reference design ACT2861-201-REF03.

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi ,

Please kindly start to contact with local Cypress FAE with get firmware project of reference design ACT2861-201-REF03.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

i contacted what i found on cypress website site to be local cypress FAE  for france i'm not sure it is really that.

but is that any requirement to get the code exemple or a fee ? just for information.

0 Likes

hello again so i didn't get the answer cypress FAE that i contacted what is is the purpose of reference desing ?

0 Likes

Hi ,

Could you please kindly share your contact information to us? I will process this request further.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

what contact information should i share with you and should i share it here in the thread or private mail? thank you

0 Likes