Sriram Vikraman Sithalakshmi's UART Validation Automation Platform project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DyTh_4706381
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for Sriram Vikraman Sithalakshmi's UART Validation Automation Platform project. I had reached out to him about it and he directed me back to Cypress to obtain the source code, Cypress directed me here to ask the community if any of the member may have it. If someone does have it, or finds it, please let me know.

0 Likes
1 Solution
BragadeeshV
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi DyTh_4706381​,

Please find the attached source code for UART Validation Automation Platform project. Please note that this is a very old project that was working with old a PSoC Creator version. It may or may not work/ build with the latest Creator version that is available now. Therefore, we suggest you to use this project as reference for developing your own project.

Regards,
Bragadeesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
BragadeeshV
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi DyTh_4706381​,

Please find the attached source code for UART Validation Automation Platform project. Please note that this is a very old project that was working with old a PSoC Creator version. It may or may not work/ build with the latest Creator version that is available now. Therefore, we suggest you to use this project as reference for developing your own project.

Regards,
Bragadeesh
0 Likes