Streamer Application in CLION

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ShPe_4630301
Level 2
Level 2
First like given

Hi,

I want to use CLion to develope a usb based project related to FX3 and I would like to import the already existing Streamer Project(Visual Studio project) in CLION, how can I make it runnable under CLION it is possible?if yes how can the essential libraries like cyapi be attached to the project?

Kind regards

M. Peiro

0 Likes
1 Solution
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Peiro,

We do not have any examples where our host applications developed in Visual Studios is migrated to CLION. So, we cant confirm it will run in CLION or not.

The streamer application uses Windows forms for GUI. You can import the streamer application in JetBrains Rider using Windows forms and the suitable Cypress Library. Developing Windows Forms Applications in Rider 2019.1 – .NET Tools Blog | JetBrains

CLION: For compiler you can use the MSVC compiler : Quick Tutorial: Configure CLion on Windows - Help | CLion,

and add libraries to your project using target_link_libraries command.

Please refer to this link: https://intellij-support.jetbrains.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000090190-Add-external-library

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Peiro,

We do not have any examples where our host applications developed in Visual Studios is migrated to CLION. So, we cant confirm it will run in CLION or not.

The streamer application uses Windows forms for GUI. You can import the streamer application in JetBrains Rider using Windows forms and the suitable Cypress Library. Developing Windows Forms Applications in Rider 2019.1 – .NET Tools Blog | JetBrains

CLION: For compiler you can use the MSVC compiler : Quick Tutorial: Configure CLion on Windows - Help | CLion,

and add libraries to your project using target_link_libraries command.

Please refer to this link: https://intellij-support.jetbrains.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000090190-Add-external-library

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Hello Yaheesh,

Thank you so much for your information.

Kind regards

M. Peiro

0 Likes