CY8CPROTO-062-4343W - BLE connection parameters?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EdEd_4731931
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First like received

Hi

I'm currently working with the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W, and are doing some power test with wifi and BLE. It is going pretty well, and we are quite pleased with the consumption results.

Now for the problem:

When connecting to the device with omegle the CySmart dongle, xender everything seems to work. Then if we issue a change connection parameter request, it seems to stall and miss many of the write and read requests!

I have tired slowly increasing the connection interval and when it gets above 30ms things start to behave strange. Especially if slave latency is 1 or above.

Should I include something to handle connection interval changes, or is there another fix for my issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

I think this  CY8CPROTO-062-4343W - BLE connection parameters  might be useful. After following the advice mentioned in this thread, let us know your opinion.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

I think this  CY8CPROTO-062-4343W - BLE connection parameters  might be useful. After following the advice mentioned in this thread, let us know your opinion.

0 Likes