Wiced OpenOCD Fail

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Mrinal
Level 4
Level 4
First solution authored 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

HiCapture.PNG

I have installed Wiced 6.1 (6.4 simply doesn't install the platform folders). And then installed Peripheral Driver Library 3.1 and also installed CY8CKIT062WiFiBT setup.

When I try to download and run the "scan" Wifi example on the CY8CKit-062 Wifi+BT, I get errors stating OpenOCD failed.

Please help, I just can't get things running.

Moreover WICED 6.4 doesn't even install correctly, it shows no platforms in the make target.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hello MrMa_286121

WICED 6.4 does install without any issues and all the platform folders required to use the WiFi BT pioneer Kit​ are also installed. Did you follow the steps as mentioned in WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows)​​. Was the config.eml in the same folder as the .exe file? You need to change the kitprog 3 to kitprog 2 using the fw-loader for the platform to work with WICED. For more information, please refer to :  GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/Firmware-loader: A command-line tool to update KitProg low-level pro...

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hello MrMa_286121

WICED 6.4 does install without any issues and all the platform folders required to use the WiFi BT pioneer Kit​ are also installed. Did you follow the steps as mentioned in WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows)​​. Was the config.eml in the same folder as the .exe file? You need to change the kitprog 3 to kitprog 2 using the fw-loader for the platform to work with WICED. For more information, please refer to :  GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/Firmware-loader: A command-line tool to update KitProg low-level pro...

Thanks

0 Likes