1. Are you sending characters over PUART?
2. You will receive our CSA Filter Disable message since Our ROM will disable this if you send this sequence of bytes.
3. If the device gets a "D" for delta it will disable the App
4. You should be looking at the sample App A4WP PTU sample App.
For your information,
1. I am not using PUART.
2. CSA Filter seems to have nothing to do with the reset issue.
3. What do you mean by "D" for delta?
4. I have tried A4WP ptu sample app, will reset every serval minutes periodically as well.
One more thing I found these days.
If I use BLE_APP_DISABLE_TRACING() to disable debug trace, even though debug trace is disabled, the reset issue may still happen.
However, if I set bleapp_trace_enable = 1; the reset issue disappears. (And debug trace is disabled)
Any clue on why this reset issue happens?