Thanks for suggesting to participate.
It's appreciate on your participation,
but would you wait to work - before I confirm on you how to process?
We have an internal discussion, now.
Will get back to you.
I checked with internal team, and they said that this AN is not able to translate.
So, I turn down your request.
If you can't find the new AN to work, is it okay for me to provide the new candidate?
please let me know.