Error- Unable to find solution for analog routing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
suga_4501896
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

I am getting an error of analog routing solution when i try to connect Amux,Opamp and Adc.

can anyone help me to solve this error?

I am attaching my workplace.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
NoriTan
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Attached project is my solution.

1) Configure the op-amps as "Internal only" output due to the output is not use an external output.

GS004790.png

2) Added twi input pins Pin_Vgnd_1 and Pin_Vgnd_2 which are connected to the vminus inputs of the op-amps.

Please connect these pins externally.  This is required due to the lack of internal analog bus.

GS004792.png

3) Divided Pin_Vth to Pin_Vth and Pin_Vth_1 and connected externally.  The SARMUX at the SAR ADC input will be used by this modify.

GS004791.png

3) Relocated the TC_plus and TC_minus to P3[4] and P3[5]  These pins can be relocated any location becuase the AMUX bus is used as the AMux to the op-amp inputs.

Regards,

Noriaki

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
NoriTan
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Attached project is my solution.

1) Configure the op-amps as "Internal only" output due to the output is not use an external output.

GS004790.png

2) Added twi input pins Pin_Vgnd_1 and Pin_Vgnd_2 which are connected to the vminus inputs of the op-amps.

Please connect these pins externally.  This is required due to the lack of internal analog bus.

GS004792.png

3) Divided Pin_Vth to Pin_Vth and Pin_Vth_1 and connected externally.  The SARMUX at the SAR ADC input will be used by this modify.

GS004791.png

3) Relocated the TC_plus and TC_minus to P3[4] and P3[5]  These pins can be relocated any location becuase the AMUX bus is used as the AMux to the op-amp inputs.

Regards,

Noriaki

0 Likes
lock attach

There are several restrictions for AMUX  KBA219950 and more ..

And at the opamp inputs, positive voltage must be guaranteed.

0 Likes