I think you are facing this issue because the dummy.o which is the .o file for dummy.c file has not been deleted. Can you delete all the contents of the build folder and compile the program again?
This is what I did -
1. Create an empty project application.
2. Deleted contents of build folder (if present).
3. Changed main.c file to main.cpp
4. Used the scope resolution operator just to test. I have attached the main.cpp file for reference.
5. Build and program the device.
Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
main.cpp.zip 1.6 K
Hi RakshithM_16 ,
Thank you for the response. I think you are refering to PSOC project while I am using CYW920819EVB-02. Can you try creating project for that board and see if C++ will work for you there? If so can you share whole project?