1 of 1 people found this helpful
You have ground loop so your 1kHz is floating against PSoC voltage at 50Hz. Thats why you see those splashes of outputs. You must connect the grounds of PSoC board and sine generator
Secondly, the sine generator provides +/- voltage centered around 0V, but the Opamp has reference voltage Vss=0, so only positive half of the Sine will be amplified.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
I tried this with CY8CKIT-044 (CY8C4247AZI-M485).
I noticed that there were a few points we can make mistakes
(1) Vout is needed to be an Analog Pin instead of a Digital Output Pin.
(2) Output of the Opamp must be "Output to pin."
(3) In the main.c, Opamp_Start() must be called.
I copied your schematic
Note: Vout is not a Digital Output but another analog pin Flipped Horizontally
Vplus and Vminus
The upper RED signal is the source 0.8Vp-p 1kHz Sine Wave generated by FRDM-KL25Z.
The lower Yellow signal is the Vout
both has 0.5V unit.
P.S. I tried to intentionally made the mistakes above.
(1) and (2) could not be compiled.
(3) the result waveform looked like your waveform. (Output was flat)