Encryption failed, connection issue and bond difficulties !!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I'am working with BCM20737s and the connection between the module and the smartphone is so catastrophic, the first time the devices make the bond; exchange their keys but the next connection procedures always fail and the two devices disconnect quickly (after under 1 minute).

>The callback of the change of the encryption (wiced_sense_encryption_changed(HCI_EVT_HDR *evt)) is not called every connection and i don't know why!

>The callback of the bond is not called too !! (wiced_sense_smp_bond_result(LESMP_PARING_RESULT  result))

>The connection is not stable if only if the two device succes the bond every connection or change their encryption keys ??!!

>Has the fine timer interval any influence on the connection and the bond procedure ??

>Does the android version and the smartphone brand impact the connection (Sony xperia Z1 , Z2 are so effective compared to samsung Tab4) ?

Here is my source code in the attached file.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problems, the connection is so instable especially when i used the sensors. Hope that they find a solution !

Note that you two appear to work for the same company.

We will have to look into this with the developers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you make sure that your app is storing the keys correctly? That could be an issue that would cause this kind of behavior.

-Lucy

0 Likes