Yes. Is monitor mode is 80% of the solution which should allow me to see all traffic. The other 20% is to be able to construct packets manually.
Does the Broadcom family support monitor mode and the ability to build packets manually?
I was reviewing a series of forum questions and noticed that there was no reply on this thread.
As Greg mentioned, we do support monitor mode which will allow you to see the packets that the radio receives but we do not have a test command to construct specific "test packets" that you can inject back into a network.
The closest we may have to this is to use the packet engine command as described in the test app note N4010 Wireless Connectivity Measurement Setup Procedures . where the packet mac address, phy rate, length etc can be specified.