1) Yes, the Power Adapter demo is similar to the Power adapter with Direct Feedback control. you can follow instructions in Kit Guide for the demo.
2) CYPD3171 is used for Power Bank applications. It has Rp, Rd and Rd-db termination resistors. It is used in DRP applications.
CYPD3175 is used for Power Adapter based on Direct Feedback and has only Rp termination resistors. It is used in DFP applications.
3) Power adapter with Direct Feedback control project from the CCGx Power SDK can be run on the CY4532 EVK with some modification.
- Open the CYPD3175-24LQXQ_pa_direct_fb project from CCGx Power SDK
- modify the part number by changing it in Project>>Device Selector...>>CYPD3171-24LQXQ
- In TopDesign.cysch Bootloadable component, change the Bootloader HEX file parameter in the Dependencies tab to Bootloader hex present in EZ-PD CCGx Power SDK\CCGx\Firmware\binaries\CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla\CYPD3171 24LQXQ_cc_sink_boot_3_1_1_1458_0_0_0_pb.hex as shown below
thanks for elaborate answer
if i run no boot project the section of bootable1 is not relevant ?
As noboot doesn't include the Bootloader component this step is not relevant.
But while SWD programming do make sure that the bootloadable is pointing to relevent bootloader.
thanks it is exactly what i done