1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2020 1:38 AM by AnjanaM_61

CYW920719Q40EVB-01 build and program problem- NO device Detected

daba_4649501

gfreenetamAnjanaM_61MichaelF_56DaZh_2976111

i am using CYW920719Q40EVB-01 kit and i'm using WICED studio 6.4.0.61 IDE for software development.

when i try to download a demo project(hello sensor)or snips , it can build successfully but it does not getting download in the board

it says

Detecting device...

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| No CYW207x9 device detected.                                                           

| 1. Verify the CYW207x9 WICED eval board is connected _AND_ powered                     

| 2. Verify all switches are set to the default positions                                

|    - see "Connect the WICED Evaluation Board" in the Quick Start Guide or Kit Guide    

|      for defaults                                                                      

| 3. Press the reset button on the WICED eval board and retry                            

|                                                                                        

| See 20719-B1_Bluetooth/README.txt for more info.                                       

| If this problem persists, the board EEPROM may need to be reset to factory defaults.   

| Please see Recovery instructions in the Quick Start Guide or Kit Guide.                

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

i have tried the recovery and resetting options in the board but it still does not working. when i check the device manager it shows all the drivers are installed but still not downloading.

please help me to resolve this issue.

thanks and regards

Danny.

Message was edited by: danny baker

1 2 Previous Next