Could you please attach you project so that we can have a look at it.
This will help us to get a better understanding of the issue.
Also, could you please confirm if you have protected some of the space in Flash memory? If yes, can you please try changing the Flash protection to unprotected and see if the issue exists?
The Flash is unprotected. I Added the Project, but i had to remove company restricted Files.
I hope the Top Design stays the same, i just deleted the main part of the functionallity. I hope you can see some mistakes only with the topdesign. If you need more code, then i can give it to you.
Thanks for your Help
Bootloader_Prj.zip 1.8 MB
I am getting the following errors while building the project, due to missing .elf file.
Can you provide the project with this file so that I can try bootloading at my end.
Thanks and Regards
we moved forward with this Project and try to deploy it from the other Site.
So we get rid of the Bootloader and trying to do this on our own.
We get the new Firmware over BLE, write them into the extern EPROM, then transfer them via I2C into the flash and a little Selfmade Bootloader Resets the Chip with the new Firmware inside.
We dont know if this work, but ill try it.
Thanks for your help