Which version of Windows? Windows 10 seems to be causing others alot of issues, many related to the JRE.
Also, is there another version of the SDK already installed? If so, there may be another path using the .7z files and adding the update to the existing IDE as a new project. There is a blog that talks about how to do this, but it requires another version to already be installed.
I use window 7, I have not install any version of SDK yet.
You may want to check your Java version using the following way:
- Launch the Windows Start menu
- Click on Programs
- Find the Java program listing
- Click About Java to see the Java version
If you do not have Java, then install it online. And the latest SDK version is 2.2.1.
no, I use the system of win7
Understood. But the Java installation may be the culprit. The 32b JVM may be needed, in some cases by the InstallAnywhere installer.
I have Win7/64b myself and just had to image my HDD from scratch due to Malware, and the SDK installed perfectly the first time (the FTDI drivers needed to be re-installed manually, but no 32b JVM needed)
1. Remove all existing Java installations - by using control panel/uninstall programs
2. Go to Java Archive Downloads - Java SE 8 and download Java Runtime Environment version 8.20 for Windows x86 (32-bit).
3. Run the WICED SDK 2.2.1 Installer.
Change the path of installation and it will work