Question : Modus Toolbox 2.1; 213043Mesh boards; New Application errors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoRo_4691486
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted First like received

Hello,

I make a new workspace for a new project. I choose "New Application". The wiced_btsdk is choosen and this appears with no errors in the project explorer. Then I choose "New Application" again. This time I pick the 'dimmable_light'  application. This also appears in the project explorer, but now with errors.

Opening project creator from C:/Users/John/ModusToolbox/tools_2.1/project-creator/project-creator

Importing light_dimmable (1/1) ...

Error creating Eclipse launch configurations: makefile:268: BTSDK application projects require the wiced_btsdk project as a prerequisite.

makefile:269: Please create the wiced_btsdk project via New Application wizard in the IDE or via git clone for CLI.

makefile:270: *** Missing prerequisite wiced_btsdk project.  Stop.

Done.

There's something wrong here. I did as the manual told me. Where to correct the prerequisites?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

If you are trying to import the light_dimmable application locally, (ie. instead of importing Mesh-Demo213043 package from github), please change the CY_SHARED_PATH patch of wiced_btsdk in makefile of the application appropriately.

If the application folder is on the same level of wiced_btsdk, then the following path should be sufficient. Otherwise edit is appropriately.

CY_SHARED_PATH=$(CY_APP_PATH)/../wiced_btsdk

Please let me know if it works, Otherwise please provide the complete error log in a text file.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

If you are trying to import the light_dimmable application locally, (ie. instead of importing Mesh-Demo213043 package from github), please change the CY_SHARED_PATH patch of wiced_btsdk in makefile of the application appropriately.

If the application folder is on the same level of wiced_btsdk, then the following path should be sufficient. Otherwise edit is appropriately.

CY_SHARED_PATH=$(CY_APP_PATH)/../wiced_btsdk

Please let me know if it works, Otherwise please provide the complete error log in a text file.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes

Thanks Dheeraj. That was exactly what I was looking for.