UVC error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
avch_4592396
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am working on UVC firmware and I Noticed that I am getting the commit Error.

The reason for this commit error which I have found that initially, we are getting both the producer and consumer event one by one, but later producer event keeps on coming and consumer event doesn't.

consumer event is not coming for some time, this is the main reason for the commit error. (time difference between two Consumer events).

please suggest what can I do so that the time between two consumer event becomes same.

0 Likes
1 Solution
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Hope you are using Cypress FX3. The consumer events (in UVC) are triggered when that Endpoint data is read on the host side from the host application.

Please check the host application if your are continuously streaming in/reading the data from the FX3 device.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Hope you are using Cypress FX3. The consumer events (in UVC) are triggered when that Endpoint data is read on the host side from the host application.

Please check the host application if your are continuously streaming in/reading the data from the FX3 device.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes