cannot program PSOC 6

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JaWa_4152831
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

operating system: WINDOWS 10

IDE: PSoC creator 4.2

MCU: CYBLE-416045-02

I am trying to program the CYBLE-416045-02 proramming will fail during erasing of flash. this is the details of the error code....

"There was an error running the Programmer to configure the device. Try lowering the clock speed used for communication in the Options dialog, under Tools > Options > Program/Debug > Port Configuration. If the problem persists, make sure that the Programmer for this debug target is properly installed and ready to use."

output window

Programming device 'PSoC 63 CYBLE-416045-02 (CM4)' with file 'C:\Users\w-wow\BioCheck\BioCheck_OTA\Application.cydsn\CortexM4\ARM_GCC_541\Debug\Application.hex'.

Device ID Check

Erasing of Main Flash...

Erasing of Main Flash Failed

EraseAll API returned: Error code 0x7491A400: Unknown SROM status code

Error: dbg.M0023: There was an error while programming the device: PSoC Programmer reported error (100 - EraseAll API returned: Error code 0x7491A400: Unknown SROM status code)

I have tried to slow the clock speed as suggested in the details above but programming still fails at flash erase.

I have programmed these MCU's before using the same setttings.

I recently installed the PSoC creator 4.3 IDE but could not get the ide to program the MCU so I switched back to using PSoC creator 4.2. PSoC creator 4.3 is still installed but is not being used.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The same issue discussed in thread - PSoC6 Flash Failed

Let me know if it helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The same issue discussed in thread - PSoC6 Flash Failed