I noticed this "feature" too. Annoying isn't it?!
There are three ways to address this.
- Type a single character into Word.
- Paste the Creator 4.3 selection into word.
- Select the character you placed in 1.
- Select "Format Painter" from the Toolbar.
- Select the text you pasted in 2. The Creator text show now be the same format as your character in 1.
- Select the "Object/Text from File" on the "Insert" Toolbar.
- Find the source file in question.
- Select the source file. The text from the source file should be in the editor.
- Edit what you don't want out of your Word doc.
- Open WordPad.
- Paste the selection from Creator 4.3 into WordPad.
- The pasted text doesn't have the text inversion and the 'C' color formatting can be preserved. However, there's an extra carriage return inserted for every newline.
- Copy the text in WordPad and paste it into Word. It will look like it did in WordPad.
For whatever reason, the format dropped from a raw copy of example code
into an unprepared Word document is incorrect.
Thank you very much. The fix (first one) worked on the example file I
attached to the original question post.
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar
On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 4:48 AM LePo_1062026 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for the compliment.
If you would like to preserve the 'C' style color scheme like GREEN for comments Method 3 dumping the selection into WORDPAD works nicely.