Can you please answer the following questions?
1. What is the application you are using in your computer that scans the Bluetooth devices?
2. What is the part number of the product that you are using?
3. Are you using BLE or Bluetooth for your application?
4. Can you mention the code example that you are using in the Modus Toolbox?
1. i am using the windows 10 scanner itself and the CYSMART smartphone application
2. the part number is cyw920819evb-02
3. If I use Bluetooth in the application I want to design
4. I take as example the Motion_Sensor and BLE_Find_me codes where the Blueetooth configuration allows the computer and the mobile to scan the blueetoth.
When making an empty application, I can't find the way to configure it so that the blueetoth appears when scanning it as much as the computer or the mobile.
Thank you very much.
Hello AlPr_4646536 ,
I am sorry we couldn't able to understand your issue properly.
- Do you mean you programmed 20819 with motion_sensor / find me example and you were not able to find the device listed on your Windows 10 client ? Can you just try with CySmart mobile app ?
- Q) When making an empty application, I can't find the way to configure it so that the Bluetooth appears when scanning it as much as the computer or the mobile.
A: Could you please clarify this query ? Do you mean you want 20819 device to advertise as BLE device or 20819 have to scan for other Bluetooth devices ? Please clarify.
If you are new to our BT chips and Modus Tool Box, I would suggest you to go through our Cypress Academy files available here: GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/CypressAcademy_WBT101_Files: Files for WICED Bluetooth 101 class
This will help you to get familiarize with the configurations and usage of SDK for 20819 settings.