3 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2020 12:42 AM by ShipingW_81

the problem of GraphicLCDIntf

ViSh_3577471

Hi:

I  want to use GraphicLCDIntf to control a TFT(not CY8CKIT-028-TFT TFT Shield) ,but  I use the API of  GraphicLCDIntf_1_Write8(1,0xFF) to control the d0-d7 pin level and get unexpect effect  which  is  the d0-d7 pin  level ruleless,But they  are supposed to be high level.

And  I have upload the project. Help please!

• 1. Re: the problem of GraphicLCDIntf
          ShipingW_81

I am not quite sure about whether the pins should be measured as high level after calling the GraphicLCDIntf_1_Write8(1,0xFF).

How about you try the below APIs -

void GraphicLCDIntf_1_Write8_A0(uint8 wrData);              //write command

void GraphicLCDIntf_1_Write8_A1(uint8 wrData);              //write single data

void GraphicLCDIntf_1_WriteM8_A1(uint8 wrData[], int num); //write multiple data

In addition, there is a demo code ce222221-psoc-6-mcu-voice-recorder using this API on DVK board. You can try it.

• 2. Re: the problem of GraphicLCDIntf
            ViSh_3577471

您好,请问不管我用的是GraphicLCDIntf_1_Write8( )还是 GraphicLCDIntf_1_Write8_A0(uint8 wrData)还是GraphicLCDIntf_1_Write8_A1(uint8 wrData)是不是理论上都应该使得d0-d7上输出对应的逻辑高低电平?比如我写了0xFF,是不是应该就是d0-d7全部高电平,不然控制逻辑不就不正确了吗?

谢谢您!

• 3. Re: the problem of GraphicLCDIntf
              ShipingW_81

我拿示例代码CE222221测试通过GraphicLCDIntf_1_Write8()/GraphicLCDIntf_1_Write8_A0(uint8 wrData)写全1,引脚的电平测下来并不全是高电平,看上去没有直接关系,具体还是要看应用需求,看你要实现哪种功能?