Pairing issue for CYBT333047

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KaGo_4359196
Level 3
Level 3
First like given Welcome!

Hello,

I paired my android phone to bluetooth device and I connected and did the transfer of the data. everythings works fine.

But the next day I came and I tried to connect again, it asked me to pair first. I thought it is already paired and I don't need to pair it each and every time when I want to connect it to the device.

Please help me to solve this problem. I want it to paired all the time. so please let me know what changes I should do?

@E,001B,P,C=00,M=00,B=00,K=00,P=00

@E,0014,PKD,C=00,P=000B2069

@E,000F,PR,C=00,R=0000

@E,000E,ENC,C=00,S=00

@E,000E,ENC,C=00,S=00

@E,0024,BTCON,C=02,A=A032993C3AB8,T=01,B=00

This is is data I see when I paired and connected and it shows B=00.

I don't get it why.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
5 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Are you using any specific application to do the file transfer?

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes

Hello Dheeraj,

Thanks for the reply.

I am using just CYSPP application which is their already with EZ serial firmware.

I am facing problem in BT classic mode. I will pair the device with bluetooh setting and then I will use my company's app for application purpose. when I want to use next time the same device, I thought I can directly use my company's app since it is already paired. But when I do so, I will get a message saying that I should pair it again.

But I tested with HC05 device, once it is paired then it will not ask again and again to pair it.

So I require this pairing should be remembered from my android device. How can I do it?

Thank you.

0 Likes

Does the problem happen if you reset the module or power cycle it?

Do you test the problem with other APP?

I test it on my phone with a SPP APP and don't see the problem after reset or power cycle.

0 Likes

Hello Xinghao,

It happens when I supplied the power.

I did it with SPP also. But when ever I power the module it always says to pair again.

Is it to do with the app??

Thank you.

0 Likes

Could you check if the device is in the bonding list of your phone after the connection?

0 Likes