Community Translation - Defect in Prot v1.20 Driver Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct() Function – KBA225953

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Kenshow
Level 8
Level 8
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

Hi,

I would like to translate KBA225953 into Japanese.

Thanks,

Kenshow

0 Likes
1 Solution
KoKi_1693136
Level 5
Level 5
5 solutions authored 25 replies posted First solution authored

Hi Jenna,

I'm not sure which version was translated, but my suggestion for "Answer" of the current one is as below.

(English)

----------------

Answer: There is a defect in the PROT v1.20 driver and the implementation of the Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct () function. This is due to faulty #defines. Using the Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct() function may have unexpected results and can affect some of the other protection registers.

There is no workaround for this problem. Do not use Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct() function in your design. This will be fixed in the next version of the PDL library.

----------------

(Japanese)

----------------

回答:PROT v1.20ドライバーとCy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数の実装に欠陥があります。これは、誤った#definesが原因です。Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数を使用すると、予期しない結果が生じる可能性があり、他のいくつかの保護レジスタに影響を与える可能性があります。

この問題に対してのワークアラウンドはありません。デザインにおいてCy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数を使わないでください。これは、PDLライブラリーの次のバージョンで修正されます。

----------------

Regards,

K.Kihara

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Kenshow
Level 8
Level 8
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

Original KBA:

Defect in Prot v1.20 Driver Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct() Function – KBA225953

Translated by Kenshow

==============================

タイトル: Prot v1.20ドライバーの不具合Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数 – KBA225953

バージョン:**

質問:

Prot v1.20ドライバーのCy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数が期待どおりに機能しないのはなぜですか?

Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数の呼び出しが他の保護設定に影響するのはなぜですか?

Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数を使用することによる副作用はありますか?

回答:

これは、PSoC®Programmer™3.28.0ツールに同梱されているBridge Control Panel v1.19.0の既知の問題です。同じ行で複数のコマンドを使用できる場合、最後のコマンドのみが結果ウィンドウに表示されます。コマンドの実行に影響はありません。すべてのコマンドは正しく実行されます。この問題は、Bridge Control Panelの次のリリースで修正される予定です。

PROT v1.20ドライバーとCy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数の実装に欠陥があります。これは、誤った#definesが原因です。Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数を使用すると、予期しない結果が生じる可能性があり、他のいくつかの保護レジスタに影響を与える可能性があります。

==============================

22-Apr-2020

Kenshow

0 Likes
JennaJo
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello, Kenshow-san

We receive your translation, it will be published to KBA to Community.

After upload, You will receive the points as the word of KBA.

Due to the current delay of processed work, Please bear with me for the delayed the response.

It could be delayed, but it will be processed soon.

Thanks for your contribution to CDC!

Will keep you update the status.

Thanks,

Jenna Jo

Jenna Jo
0 Likes
KoKi_1693136
Level 5
Level 5
5 solutions authored 25 replies posted First solution authored

Hi Jenna,

I'm not sure which version was translated, but my suggestion for "Answer" of the current one is as below.

(English)

----------------

Answer: There is a defect in the PROT v1.20 driver and the implementation of the Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct () function. This is due to faulty #defines. Using the Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct() function may have unexpected results and can affect some of the other protection registers.

There is no workaround for this problem. Do not use Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct() function in your design. This will be fixed in the next version of the PDL library.

----------------

(Japanese)

----------------

回答:PROT v1.20ドライバーとCy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数の実装に欠陥があります。これは、誤った#definesが原因です。Cy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数を使用すると、予期しない結果が生じる可能性があり、他のいくつかの保護レジスタに影響を与える可能性があります。

この問題に対してのワークアラウンドはありません。デザインにおいてCy_Prot_GetPpuProgStruct()関数を使わないでください。これは、PDLライブラリーの次のバージョンで修正されます。

----------------

Regards,

K.Kihara

0 Likes