2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2020 5:11 PM by CaKu_4284131

BLE Service config files (*.service.xml)

CaKu_4284131

In PSoC Creator 4.3, Configure 'BLE', GATT Settings, GATT/Server/Add Service, one choice is "From File..." Where is the documentation for that? I could swear I've seen this used in some code sample, but I can't find that now, either.

• 1. Re: BLE Service config files (*.service.xml)
          GaneshD_41

Hi,

The BLE component GUI gives you several options to save the entire configuration/profile configuration or service configuration and to use it in future.

For example, you can store a service by selecting the service--> Right click on it--> save. After that, you can add the same service from GATT/Server/Add Service/From file and select the previously saved file.

Similarly, you can save the entire BLE configuration from save icon and load icon as shown below:

entire_config.PNG

You can save and load the corresponding GATT profile from load and save icons as shown below

entire_profile.PNG

And you can also save the individual service and characteristic shown in the figure below. You can add them through the procedure you have mentioned.

individual_service.bmp

Hope this helps !

Thanks

Ganesh

• 2. Re: BLE Service config files (*.service.xml)
            CaKu_4284131

Thank you!

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 7:03 AM GaneshD_41 <community-manager@cypress.com>