1 2 Previous Next 29 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2020 3:53 AM by WiWi_4702256

Cannot program WiFi BT Pioneer Kit after switching to kitprog3 and then back to kitprog2

BeCo_289361

I have three CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT. Out of the box all kits are able to be programmed with wiced examples.

I have done the following with two of the three kits:

I used fw-loader to upgrade to KitProg3 so I could try modus.

I used fw-loader to downgrade to KitProg2 so I could go back to wiced.

Since I went back to KitProg2 I have not been able to program with wiced. See error below.

According to the documentation I should be able to use fw-loader to switch between KitProg2 and KitProg3. This does not work for me.

I have tried every possible led configuration

The board with original kitprog2 works fine.

The two boards that went to kitprog3 and then back to kitprog2 do not work.

Thoughts?

Error:

Downloading Bootloader ...

Building apps lookup table

"**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****"

Downloading DCT ...

"**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****"

Downloading resources filesystem ... build/ww101.02.04_button-CY8CKIT_062/filesystem.bin at sector 1  size 104...

tools/makefiles/wiced_apps.mk:335: recipe for target 'FILESYSTEM_IMAGE_DOWNLOAD' failed

make.exe[1]: *** [FILESYSTEM_IMAGE_DOWNLOAD] Error 1

make: *** [main_app] Error 2

Makefile:351: recipe for target 'main_app' failed

1 2 Previous Next