- inputs images in CIFAR-10 test image dataset saved in Flash of PSoC62,
- classifies the input images into 10 classes with Convolutional Neaural Network (CNN), and
- outputs a result of the classification to LCD display.
2. Hardware required
- Cypress PSoC6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT
- Cypress TFT Display Shield Board CY8CKIT-028-TFT
3. Software required
- Arm MDK V184.108.40.206, and Cypress PSoC Creator 4.2
- Arm NN Example CIFAR-10 of Arm MDK ( downloadable from Arm GitHub too )
- CE222221 Voice Recorder Example of Cypress PSoC Creator 4.2
Please see the attachment for details:
- AN-PSoC62ArmNNExampleCIFAR10PortingEng.pdf --- Overview and Porting Procedure
- AN-PSoC62ArmNNExampleCIFAR10.mp4 --- Demo Video 1 with CapSense Manipulation
- AN-PSoC62ArmNNExampleCIFAR10r1.mp4 --- Demo Video 2 focused to Display
- ArmCM4FPCnnCifar10r1Lib.zip --- a MDK project file for CNN
- CE222221pCnnCifar10Graphics --- a PSoC Creator project of this demo
Thanks for sharing!
It's impressive implementing CNN classification on PSoC 6 and using it on CIFAR-10 dataset.
It's a pretty good demo illustrating how to integrate Arm MDK to PSoC 6.
Wish to see more explorations and innovations of these coming!
Sincere regards from C. L.