( Sensor AR0341 4lane 640*480*60fps)
I didn't use your program(from sdk) before. Now I am corrected
I also have a problem with your Linux Studio
1. the CS3 Receiver Configuration tab Is not saved, which means that you need to type everything again every time. see err2.jpg
2. it is not Clear how CS3 MAPI Interface Configuration H_Active is considered as it changes only when PCLK and format are changed. Can you describe it ?
3. my sensor was configured for CPU Clock 192MHz 640*480*60fps 4 lane and an error occurred
Max Output pixel clock cannot transfer CSIData.... see err1.jpg
And I don't understand why: (
Sensor Transmitter CASE Clock 192MHz = 384 Mbps per lane
CS3 PCLK= 87,88MHz RAW10 GPIF16bit. CS3 Recover Data_Rate = 87,88* 10(PixelDepth) = 878,8 Mbps perlane.
4. And still it is unclear opposite Output Pixel Clock the error "Minimum value 301.23" is shown as it so counted ?
At the moment, the project is configured as follows:
I. Sensor AR0341: CX3:
* ignore the name sensor ar0341
CyU3PMipicsiCfg_t OV4689_RAW10_640_480_60 =
CY_U3P_CSI_DF_RAW10, /* CyU3PMipicsiDataFormat_t dataFormat */
4, /* uint8_t numDataLanes */
1, /* uint8_t pllPrd */
62, /* uint16_t pllFbd */
CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_FRS_250_500M, /* CyU3PMipicsiPllClkFrs_t pllFrs */
CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_CLK_DIV_4, /* CyU3PMipicsiPllClkDiv_t csiRxClkDiv */
CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_CLK_DIV_4, /* CyU3PMipicsiPllClkDiv_t parClkDiv */
0, /* uint16_t mClkCtl */
CY_U3P_CSI_PLL_CLK_DIV_2, /* CyU3PMipicsiPllClkDiv_t mClkRefDiv */
640, /* uint16_t hResolution */
0 /* uint16_t fifoDelay */
status = CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay(1, 8);
USB works in HS mode. The reset timer is enabled.
1 Getting multiple bundles of data CX3 freezes.
Here is a screenshot showing the logs and the location when it was frozen.
When the DMA freezes MIPI continues to work
Here is hsync (yellow) datalane0 (Red) hsync.jpg
Here is Vsync (yellow) datalane0 (Red) vsync.jpg
Here is pclk (yellow) data band 0 (Red) pclk.jpg