Since both projects are working OK in the PC "A", a
there should not be errors in the project code.
May be some settings have been changed by accident when you moved them to the PC "B".
I would compare Build Settings > Linker settings of both projects.
May be re-installing PDL 3.1.0 also affects something.
P.S. I just noticed, one more thing I would like to try is "Update Components" in the project which is not working.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thank you for your interest in my question. You're suggestion wasn't the answer.
As it turns out, the issue appears to be that when I used a copy of the original (working) projects on another PC the build asked if I wanted to remove and in one case rename certain project files I answered "Yes". That was the issue. Some of the files that got changed was the stdio_user.h. This file is needed to define what SCB to use for the redirection for the printf() calls. It got defined to a different SCB and that caused the printf() malfunction.
If you're interested, I posted the finished workspace of both projects at: PSoC6 BLE Beacon and Scanner Creator projects.