Do you see the orange shield in the bottom-rght (next to Error message)?. This is update button. Click this shield and update components as it asks.
I tried following steps.
(1) When the project was opened (with PSoC Creator v4.3)
(2) I right-clicked the project and selected "Update Components..."
(3) Component Update Tool Dialog showed up, I selected [ NEXT > ]
(4) Summary of update candidates were shown, I selected [ Finish ]
(5) To save current project as is before updating, Workspace/Project Archiver showed up,
I selected [ Archive ]
(6) Archive report showed up, I selected [ OK ]
(7) When update was done, the ADC seemed to be normal. Although PVref's appearance bothered me.
(8) When I select PVref [v1.0] from the Component Catalog, the label was "Prototype."
So I decided to ignore it. And I selected "Clean and Build ..." from the menu icon.
(9) Fortunately the project was built successfully on my side of the planet ;-)