Connecting CY8CKIT-42-BLE-A with CYALKIT-E04 and sending sensor data over BLE to dongle

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaGa_4666616
Level 1
Level 1

I have successfully connected the Bluetooth Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-42-BLE-A with the energy harvesting kit CYALKIT-E04 and was successfully able to implement the example of sending data from the beacon board, receiving it on the USB dongle and displaying it in a terminal program (Tera Term VT).

Now I want to extend that example and use the same setup to send data from the ambient light sensor on the sensor board available in the CYALKIT-E04 instead of the random data sent in the example. How do I do that?

I am very grateful for your advice. Thanks in advance.

Mariam

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi

Please find the attached code example for ambient light sensor for psoc 4m device. You have to implement the same logic in the psoc 4 ble device.

Also, I am attaching the psoc 4 ble server and client projects which contains apis to send and receive data from server and client.

Please update if you have any queries in doing so.

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi

Please find the attached code example for ambient light sensor for psoc 4m device. You have to implement the same logic in the psoc 4 ble device.

Also, I am attaching the psoc 4 ble server and client projects which contains apis to send and receive data from server and client.

Please update if you have any queries in doing so.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes