CCG Bootloader Project Files

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GrCa_1363456
Level 6
Level 6
50 likes received Beta tester First comment on KBA

Where are the PSoC Creator Project Files for the various CCGx parts?

I'd like to make minor modifications to the Bootloaders on a CCGx part. I understand I can re-create a Bootloader project using  CE221653 "PSoC 4 Bootloader and Bootloadable" as reference. I'd prefer to start with the factory loaded Bootloader.

Greg

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi Greg,

You could get the bootloader project in the CCGx SDK. When you new created a project based on CCGx project, you could find out the bootloader project under the workspace folder.

For example of CCG4 firmware (I created a new project for CCG4M based on CYPD4126 example code.), you could find out the bootloader project as below structure:

pastedImage_0.png

Please kindly notice that the device have to SWD programming if you have been changed the bootloader project in your firmware project.

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi Greg,

You could get the bootloader project in the CCGx SDK. When you new created a project based on CCGx project, you could find out the bootloader project under the workspace folder.

For example of CCG4 firmware (I created a new project for CCG4M based on CYPD4126 example code.), you could find out the bootloader project as below structure:

pastedImage_0.png

Please kindly notice that the device have to SWD programming if you have been changed the bootloader project in your firmware project.

Best Regards,

Lisa